By now you probably have heard how great juicing can be for your body. Well I have been juicing for over two years now and I feel amazing when I am consistent. Not so amazing when I fall out of my routine. Sometimes it’s hard to stick to something for an extended period of time. Routines are easy to follow once you get into a mindset. However, the minute you stray from your routine, it’s that much harder to find your way back. I did indeed stray from my traditional morning juices and when I decided to get back to it, I learned that my tastes have drastically changed. So I had to make some adjustments to my previous recipe. At the moment I am hooked on this blend and it’s just in time for summer.
- 2-4 leaves of organic Kale (the amount depends on the type and size you buy)
- 4-5 mint leaves (optional)
- 1 inch ginger root, peeled if non organic
- 1/2 lime, rind removed
- 1 small lemon (or 1/2 large), rind removed
- 1 large cucumber, peeled if non organic
- 1 organic apple, any kind
- 1 pear, any kind
Add veggies (in order listed above) to juicer. Pour into fancy jar and drink up. Cheers!